Best ammo size for Black Widow catapult

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
preppergb

Re: Best ammo size for Black Widow catapult

Post by preppergb »

9.5 mm to 10 mm is the same near as dammit as 38 calibre for steel BBs, great anti bunny ammo.
Plymtom

Re: Best ammo size for Black Widow catapult

Post by Plymtom »

nightowl wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:37 pm
ukpreppergrrl wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:04 pm Just as a legal heads up with regard to stones: https://www.slingshotworld.co.uk/slingshots-law/
I always just used rocks for shooting at cans, bottles etc.
Well &^^$er me I didn't know that LOL I use range lead and cast .35 cal balls, but were not that good, not many bunnies in the middle of Plymouth though, if you are rural and like Rabbit ( I don't, heaven forbid but I may turn veggie first :lol: ) I do hope that it wont come to even those of us in rural locations need to feed themselves any more than they do now, tough as it is as far as catapults go I think you'd need to already have had enough experience at this stage to stand much chance of feeding yourself with them, but if it's fun you're after and you have a safe place to play.....
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.