Rife for coronovirus

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
nickdutch

Rife for coronovirus

Post by nickdutch »

Spooky2.com has now added the Frequency set to help treat coronavirus on their software which runs their frequency generators for their rife frequency system. They are also offering a 5% discount for this month only for those who are interested. I'm only telling you this because I think it might be useful for some people. And there's no point in keeping this information all to myself. The discount code is UKConference0229
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
jennyjj01

Re: Rife for coronovirus

Post by jennyjj01 »

nickdutch wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:27 am Spooky2.com has now added the Frequency set to help treat coronavirus on their software which runs their frequency generators for their rife frequency system. They are also offering a 5% discount for this month only for those who are interested. I'm only telling you this because I think it might be useful for some people. And there's no point in keeping this information all to myself. The discount code is UKConference0229
https://www.spooky2-mall.com/
LOL. I don't know about RIFE, but ROFLMAO
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong