Christmas 'Hamper'

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
smileyt

Re: Christmas 'Hamper'

Post by smileyt »

Thanks Su, I missed you all, how sad is that :lol: :lol: Now back refreshed and raring to go and awaiting fresh deliveries of chocolate from my parents on Sunday :D :D
hobo

Post by hobo »

smileyt wrote:Hi Hobo, just wondering how your Christmas hampers were received? No-one I gave that book to (the global warming survival handbook) has mentioned it at all so I suspect they think my marbles are lost .... :(
My family already know I've lost my marbles. It ended up as a rucksack rather than a hamper. It was welcomed - maybe because sis had been stuck for 6 hours in the snow recently. It's also opened up several ongoing conversations about prepping.

I received cra**y cds and dvds from them :roll:

Hobo
Magz

Post by Magz »

smileyt wrote:Hi Hobo, just wondering how your Christmas hampers were received? No-one I gave that book to (the global warming survival handbook) has mentioned it at all so I suspect they think my marbles are lost .... :(
Hi Smileyt hope you had a good Christmas good to have you back :D
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

Hey Smiley,

They probably just haven't had the time to read it yet....I haven't actually finished reading my copy of it yet (halfway through)!

Oh, and glad to have you back! :)
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin