Size does matter...

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
TLB

Size does matter...

Post by TLB »

Size does matter, so what's your smallest piece of kit that you use regularly?

Mine's a pea sized lighter :)
omega man

Re: Size does matter...

Post by omega man »

teeny weeny little fenix keyring torch.. everyday it comes in handy :D

FYI

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FENIX-Unisexs- ... ay&sr=8-20
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Fisher space pen, probably used every day at one time (now we don't get deliveries that often at work)
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Arwen Thebard

Post by Arwen Thebard »

Stainless steel tooth pick and £20 note holder on my key ring. Great little Christmas prezzie from the wife.
tooth pick.jpg
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"
Quill

Post by Quill »

Swisscard lite, use it all the time, particularly the scissors and pen. Just a bit thicker than a credit card.

Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Quill wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:40 pm Swisscard lite, use it all the time, particularly the scissors and pen. Just a bit thicker than a credit card.

I got a freebie version when I bought a leathman a few years back stopped carying it EDC as it's classed as a fixed blade :?

Got a little oppinel bug folder on my keys that gets some hammer...

Legal...... Says the man who walked past 2 coppers and a pcso with my Mora fixed blade high vis orange scabbard on my belt last night coming off the allotment one looked at me said good evening saw his eyes drop to the blade never said a word...
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
hobo

Post by hobo »

At 58mm long, a Swiss Signature Lite is always in my bag. It has a pen, small folding blade, scissors, nail file, 2.5 mm screwdriver and an LED.
Though it's soon to be replaced by a Victorinox Midnite Manager @ Work which has screwdriver, scissors, file, knife, bottle opener, wire stripper, Philips driver, pen, LED and 16GB USB 3. Perfect! :D
omega man

Post by omega man »

hobo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:02 am At 58mm long, a Swiss Signature Lite is always in my bag. It has a pen, small folding blade, scissors, nail file, 2.5 mm screwdriver and an LED.
Though it's soon to be replaced by a Victorinox Midnite Manager @ Work which has screwdriver, scissors, file, knife, bottle opener, wire stripper, Philips driver, pen, LED and 16GB USB 3. Perfect! :D
is it not the "Victorinox Jetsetter@work" you're making reference to here? I didn't think there was a version of the midnite with USB? if so post me a link please :D
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

There's probably some of my friends who would say the smallest thing I use is between my ears :D but to answer the question I'd have to say my Swiss Army knife is the smallest most regularly used item. I do have a p38 tin opener on my key ring but I wouldn't say that falls into the used regularly catagory.
hobo

Post by hobo »

Here you go: https://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/en/pt/ ... 6-tg16.htm
omega man wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:53 am
hobo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:02 am At 58mm long, a Swiss Signature Lite is always in my bag. It has a pen, small folding blade, scissors, nail file, 2.5 mm screwdriver and an LED.
is it not the "Victorinox Jetsetter@work" you're making reference to here? I didn't think there was a version of the midnite with USB? if so post me a link please :D