Poundland Rechargeable Batteries

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Deeps

Re: Poundland Rechargeable Batteries

Post by Deeps »

Arwen Thebard wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:21 pm
preparedsurrey wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:21 pm I think the quality of these must be very variable, I had some that were terrible, maybe only 450mah compared to the advertised and one failed completely on it's second charging.
Very true, I can only vouch for the Kodak branded ones, the others I've tried from Poundland previously have been much less reliable.
Cheers, was actually passing a pound shop today but had stay strong and walk past as I had Her Maj with me. I'll manage to stick my head into one at some point though. :D
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Deeps wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:00 am
Yorkshire Andy wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 pm
Lidl also sell flowers :mrgreen:

All been well off to the allotment Tomorrow with the generator and rotorvator
:lol: Good shout mate.

We'll be off to the new allotment tomorrow too, no genies and heavy machinery though.
How did you get on?

I was up early got all one side rotorvated I'd dug most of it a month ago the plot is weed ridden so more I work it and dig it the less seeds / weeds will keep springing up I've dug / turned most of the weeds in to the soil to give the worms something to do
IMG_20181117_130207235_HDR.jpg
I've gone down the generator route thinking that there is only one engine to worry about

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7367296

Paid £60 for it it doesn't go massively deep but it doesn't scratt about on the surface either
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Arwen Thebard

Post by Arwen Thebard »

The Kodak batteries finally gave up this week, some wont re-charge and others dont hold charge for very long anymore. Not bad for £3 quid spent in November 2018 though. :D

They worked very well in our torches, radio and walkie talkies, all getting used regularly and rotated and re charged every couple of months regardless of use.
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"