Body Fluid Spills Kits

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Yorkshire Andy

Re: Body Fluid Spills Kits

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

jansman wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:27 pm
itsybitsy wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:17 pm
jansman wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:45 pm My brother is a Top End car valeter.Bentley,Maserati etc.Although he does do mainly caravans these days...but I digress.He got a call recently from a funeral director.They had a limo in which a body ' leaked'.They asked him to clean it up.Sooo...he bought a white decorating suit and some goggles,and applied his Trade Protein - eating chemical,with much theatre ,and came back a day later and vacuumed it out,taking care to wear the white suit.£350 quud please! And he got it! And repeat jobs.

:lol:

That's awesome. Ten out of ten for initiative!
He even got a couple of ‘Hazardous Area’ signs from somewhere too! Like he says, “people pay people like me to deal with sh?t and vomit.”

For signage a decent printer and laminator and the sky is the limit ;)

http://www.online-sign.com/
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
preparedsurrey

Post by preparedsurrey »

If you do plan to have to deal with somebody who has passed sometime ago and they have voided fluids I would add some decent face masks and something that smells really really strongly, you can physically get rid of the smell relatively simply, getting rid of it from your brain is another matter :(

In a SHTF situation once you have dealt with the deceased roll all the bedding etc into a ball on a sheet of plastic or old tarp, drag it outside douse in flammables and torch the lot IMO.
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns....
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

jansman wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:27 pm
itsybitsy wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:17 pm
jansman wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:45 pm My brother is a Top End car valeter.Bentley,Maserati etc.Although he does do mainly caravans these days...but I digress.He got a call recently from a funeral director.They had a limo in which a body ' leaked'.They asked him to clean it up.Sooo...he bought a white decorating suit and some goggles,and applied his Trade Protein - eating chemical,with much theatre ,and came back a day later and vacuumed it out,taking care to wear the white suit.£350 quud please! And he got it! And repeat jobs.

:lol:

That's awesome. Ten out of ten for initiative!
He even got a couple of ‘Hazardous Area’ signs from somewhere too!”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it.