Are pockets too much to ask?

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Bijela

Re: Are pockets too much to ask?

Post by Bijela »

To be dry and not warm, but hot. I have motorbike jacket and trousers. I have a set with loads of pockets. Haven't been cold in it.
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

My problem is staying cool, not hot. I want something with decent wind and rain resistance but that won't make me any warmer than I already am. Anyway, still toying with the idea of that Varuteleka jacket above. Payday today, yippee!
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

featherstick wrote:My problem is staying cool, not hot. I want something with decent wind and rain resistance but that won't make me any warmer than I already am. Anyway, still toying with the idea of that Varuteleka jacket above. Payday today, yippee!
I'm the same, I tend to go light when I'm moving, usually a long sleeve T shirt with a short sleeve one on top, if it starts raining then throw a goretex jacket on. When I stop I'm straight into a fleece or softy jacket. Not perfect but the best I can manage.

Post by 90. »

Hi Try Patagonia jackets, they are not cheap but they are quality, proven & the company has a great ethical pedigree.

I'm also in the market for a new jacket after my last jacket delaminated after 5yrs hard use, but will wait untill I go to Globetrotter in koln as I like to try stuff on before I buy and they have a huge range, untill then my 30yr old barbour northumbria is the go to coat.

regards 90.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

90. wrote:Hi Try Patagonia jackets, they are not cheap but they are quality, proven & the company has a great ethical pedigree.

I'm also in the market for a new jacket after my last jacket delaminated after 5yrs hard use, but will wait untill I go to Globetrotter in koln as I like to try stuff on before I buy and they have a huge range, untill then my 30yr old barbour northumbria is the go to coat.

regards 90.

Controversial my friend, controversial....