catapult rubber

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
junmist

catapult rubber

Post by junmist »

I need to replace my catapult /sling shot rubber but have no idea what the correct name for it is can anyone help me please
AREA's 5-6 and 4
Feet the original All Terrain Vehicle
Jamesey1981

Re: catapult rubber

Post by Jamesey1981 »

Never used this site but have a look, it’ll at least help you find what you’re looking for.
http://www.gamekeeper-catapults.co.uk/band-sets

They do flat bands, didn’t see tubular bands, they may be there, I didn’t look that hard, but you can get Barnett ones on Amazon, and maybe others.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

The home-made catapult people use Theraband - is that what you need?
jansman

Post by jansman »

I suspect that your catapult may be a Barnett Black Widow,or similar generic type? If so,just search Barnett Black Widow.

If not,then you are using Squares,or Dangkung tubes.E bay is the place for those.Any further questions,just ask,'cos after fishing ,hunting with catapults is my favourite! :D
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
jansman

Post by jansman »

Here’s a firm I have dealt with before. They make sets of bands up for you. Have a look. http://www.bellsofhytheonline.com/categ ... px?catid=6
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Depends on what you prefer and what slingshot you are using, I use Theraband Gold (flat bands) on mine which I buy and then make my own band sets, my partner has a barnett which she uses tubes on but she buys hers ready made. There is a wide range of options on the market to chose from.
The more restrictions and prohibitions there are, the poorer the people will be.