Equipment shopping

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
roddas

Equipment shopping

Post by roddas »

Hi has anyone tried the online Prepper shop UK site for buying equipment from, i have just placed an order with them but don't seem to be able to make contact with them so I can change some bits, has anyone had any dealings with them if so how was your experience with them?
Mr R

Re: Equipment shopping

Post by Mr R »

I bought some kit from them earlier in the year. There was a problem with the order (my fault entirely!) which they resolved quickly over the phone.

My experience of dealing with them was very positive (good quality products, cheap and the problem resolved quickly).

That said, I was initially weary about buying from them as they have received some very poor reviews on Google. Anyway, my experience was very good, others not so, for whatever reason.
roddas

Re: Equipment shopping

Post by roddas »

Mr R wrote:I bought some kit from them earlier in the year. There was a problem with the order (my fault entirely!) which they resolved quickly over the phone.

My experience of dealing with them was very positive (good quality products, cheap and the problem resolved quickly).

That said, I was initially weary about buying from them as they have received some very poor reviews on Google. Anyway, my experience was very good, others not so, for whatever reason.
Ok thanks that's great, the reviews I read were my concern as well however I did read a lot of real good reviews as well so I thought I'd give them a go anyway, I do like the look of there equipment they have and as you said very reasonable prices as well