New chainsaw.

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
jansman

Re: New chainsaw.

Post by jansman »

woodsman1 wrote:Always check your chain, i was sharpening my chainsaw and found a couple of cutting teeth had snapped off, needless to say the chain was replaced.
also always make sure there's plenty of chain oil in the tank........... happy cutting :D
Now I have discovered that Screwfix sell chains for only 12 quid I will just swap em when they go dull.I have the files and guide ( and knowledge) to sharpen them,but its a bore!
I shall start laying spare chains in for any ' tough times' ( not thinking SHTF, but when I am Brassic! :lol: ).
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Panther

Post by Panther »

Thanks jansman for the heads up on the chainsaw from Screwfix. I dashed there and bought one this morning; what a bargain.
I thought I was going to have a quiet, lazy weekend; now it looks as though I'm going to be quite busy. :)
There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music
And love and romance
Let's face the music and dance
jansman

Post by jansman »

Panther wrote:Thanks jansman for the heads up on the chainsaw from Screwfix. I dashed there and bought one this morning; what a bargain.
I thought I was going to have a quiet, lazy weekend; now it looks as though I'm going to be quite busy. :)
That's great.Hope you are as pleased as I am with it. :D
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.