Recommendations Please Blade-less Multitool

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
ChefSimon

Recommendations Please Blade-less Multitool

Post by ChefSimon »

I'm seeking the groups advice...

I am looking for a quality, but hopefully cost effective smaller multitool. The restriction is I don't want it to contain a blade. I've seen a Leatherman Style PS on the American version of Amazon but can't seem to track a UK seller who hasn't added almost 75% plus onto the price.

Thanks in advance.
Prior Planning & Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance.

No plan survives first contact.

Bug in before bugging out. Meet the problem on your terms!
ForgeCorvus

Re: Recommendations Please Blade-less Multitool

Post by ForgeCorvus »

PM inbound
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

Corvus has probably sorted you out, but you can of course dismantle some multi-tools and swap blades, if you want to get into it.
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Gerber
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gerber-30-0009 ... B00KYO627M

Is about the only knife less option on the market in the UK it's not as robust as some but the wire cutters chopped through a bonnet release cable (outer and inner ) with no drama
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Mad Medic

Post by Mad Medic »

I have a Leatherman Rebar for that very reason so I can legally carry a Multi-Tool all day, everyday without the risk of getting my collar felt by Bobbies Law for carrying a locking knife!

All the useful tools on there including replaceable wire cutter blades, only downside in my opinion is that the pair of scissors they replaced the main blade with ain't up to a lot. However I also carry a Spyderco UKL Penknife so if I want to cut something I'll use that! :P
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional........and a much overated concept in my opinion!