Usage for Hip Flask?

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Jamesey1981

Re: Usage for Hip Flask?

Post by Jamesey1981 »

There's a shop called Tiger, they're a chain but not an especially huge one, they're either danish or Swedish, they do decent quality travel bottles, that's what I use for oil and things, and they also have little cosmetic pots in with them that would do you for herbs.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
shocker

Post by shocker »

Sigg bottle type things ?
*** NOW 30% LESS SHOCKING!!!***
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

BlinkingCory wrote:i must be a professional piste artist, i keep my booze in a 500ml fuel bottle.
i need to look into these sample bottles for herbs etc. the amount of stuff i carry is daft. must downscale.
I'm away from home at the moment but when I get a chance I'll check with the missus where she acquired the wee plastic vials I use come from. I know she 'liberated' them but they may be available online.

As for the loud mouth soup, I'm not a spirit drinker so take boxes of vino. A lot more compact than bottles.
sniper 55

Post by sniper 55 »

I might be wrong but dont the sample bottles have a short shelf life, and I seem to remember them as being brittle with age. ?
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

sniper 55 wrote:I might be wrong but dont the sample bottles have a short shelf life, and I seem to remember them as being brittle with age. ?
Maybe just your 'laser piss' mate. :lol: I've not had a problem so far and i'm fortunate to have access to a supply.
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

These are what I use..... Not from this seller, but seeing as my previous supply has pretty much gone*, I might be placing an order soon.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30ml-Plastic- ... 1559139997

ETA Then I found these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30ml-clear-ST ... 1682247515

Anyone want to join me in a Group-Buy?

* Gifted, lost and in one case burnt
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
shocker

Post by shocker »

Thanks for the offer mate but Im making do with my vaporiser fluid dripper bottles at the mo,

because, as I have said before, I is cheap, innit ;)
*** NOW 30% LESS SHOCKING!!!***