Bulk Mylar Bags & Oxygen Absorbers Purchase

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
itsybitsy

Bulk Mylar Bags & Oxygen Absorbers Purchase

Post by itsybitsy »

Periodically, I do a big buy of the above (if there are enough interested people) so that members can take advantage of better prices than if you were to buy a very small quantity on an individual basis.

I am taking expressions of interest for another buy, so if you'd like to be involved please comment below, letting me know what you want. Prices as follows:

• 10 x 14” bag (3.5mm) $0.50 cents each

• 10 x 14" bag (7mm) $0.75 cents each

• 19 x 29” bag (4.3mm) fits 5 or 6-gallon buckets $1.50 each

• 300cc oxygen absorbers (recommended for the 10 x 14” bag) $0.25 cents each

• 2000cc oxygen absorbers (recommended for the 19 x 29" bag) $1.00 each

The prices above don't include postage; I won't be able to calculate the this until I know the size of the order. We need a sizeable order, otherwise the shipping costs to the UK are going to be prohibitive. So I am not going to do this if people are ordering bags in twos and threes and a couple of oxygen absorbers. :mrgreen:

This is the same supplier that I have used on the previous occasions I have ordered these products as I have been very pleased with both the customer service and the merchandise.

I will be collecting money prior to sending out orders, as per usual.
hobo

Re: Bulk Mylar/Oxy Absorbers Purchase

Post by hobo »

I may be interested in oxy absorbers. Thanks Itsy.
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

Definitely interested if you can also recommend some appropriate buckets Itsy. Thanks
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Area 4
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Cougar wrote:Definitely interested if you can also recommend some appropriate buckets Itsy. Thanks
No problem. Watch this space! :mrgreen:
Lanky Yankee

Post by Lanky Yankee »

I was just looking this up the other day to source bags, so I'm very interested.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Lanky Yankee wrote:I was just looking this up the other day to source bags, so I'm very interested.
OK. Just let me know what you want. :)
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Cougar wrote:Definitely interested if you can also recommend some appropriate buckets Itsy. Thanks
You want a 5-gallon (or 20-litre) food grade bucket with a lid. If you have a friendly local restaurant/bakery or deli they may be able to help you out as they will get a lot of their food supplies in these buckets and probably just dispose of them when they are empty. They are quite expensive to buy; I don't use them personally, I just leave the food in its original packaging and prick it several times, then put it in the mylar bag with the oxy absorbers and seal. I then stack them under the stairs on a shelf where it's cool and dark.
Cougar

Post by Cougar »

Thanks Itsy, in which case I will be after the larger size bags and absorbers.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Area 4
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Last call on this buy now please.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

I'm just bumping this once more as we've got some new members who may be interested. There wasn't enough interest last year to go ahead with the buy, unfortunately, but with a few more takers we can make it happen. :)