Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Deeps

Re: How about this?

Post by Deeps »

ForgeCorvus wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:44 pm

So, are we not allowed to be pedantic ?
Thats me screwed :oops:

One of these and I'll be ready for the Zompocalyse :twisted:
Would that be a Crocodile ? At the risk of pedantry, no longer strictly a 'tank' as it had evolved into an infantry support vehicle really. Saying that, the early Brit tanks were designed for infantry support.... Ironic considering Blitzkrieg grew from speculative British ideas of tank usae.Its a pedant pickle. :lol:
ukpreppergrrl

Post by ukpreppergrrl »

If it looks like a tank, walks like a tank and quacks like a tank...it's a tank! :D
Blog: http://ukpreppergrrl.wordpress.com
التَكْرَارُ يُعَلِّمُ الحِمارَ "Repetition teaches the donkey" Arabic proverb
"A year from now you may wish you had started today" Karen Lamb
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Deeps: Not a clue mate, I was raised by former Fleet Air Arm and a Wren (although Grandee was army, he was Coldstream )

Grrl's right, its tank shaped therefore its a tank :P
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

I'm happy with the generic description, I'm not a tank nerd (anymore, I used to love all that stuff as a kid). Someone picked up an APC (armoured personnel carrier) as NOT a tank, just going with the flow (and showing off a wee bit :oops: ).
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Deeps wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:03 pmSomeone picked up an APC (armoured personnel carrier) as NOT a tank, just going with the flow (and showing off a wee bit :oops: ).
Bless :lol:
Seminole

Post by Seminole »

No need to get personal Deeps, but if you must no need to be a sideways snideey bitch about it, personally Iwould just come straightout and tell to you go **** yourself
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Seminole wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:29 pm No need to get personal Deeps, but if you must no need to be a sideways snideey bitch about it, personally Iwould just come straightout and tell to you go **** yourself
OK, I see where you're coming from after rereading it. Not my intention to single your post out, so I apologise for any confusion. Saying that, you could have maybe been a bit more of a big boy about it all instead of going for the full blown tantrum. I'll leave it for another mod to clear up as they see fit.