Something that slipped my mind - washing clothes

How are you preparing
diamond lil

Re: Something that slipped my mind - washing clothes

Post by diamond lil »

Golden coloured general cleaner. Re soda crystals I think they dissolve grease so you use them in hot water, just like detergent. I don't use them though so might be wrong.
Attachments
aaa.jpg
dizzydays

Post by dizzydays »

I use the original amber coloured Stardrops that Lil posted a pic of. A small amount in a bucket of hot water for general cleaning (sinks/floors/worktops - anything really). Washing soda crystals I put a handful over the plug hole in the sinks, followed by some boiled water from the kettle...supposed to keep the drains clear. Or I put a capful of zoflora down the plug hole at night as it smells nice :-) Or I fill the sink with either water and zoflora or water /bleach and leave any cloths in overnight to soak. I wouldn't use Zoflora on any surfaces where you prepare food - it's very scented.
If I need something a bit more 'gritty' I like a tub of 'the pink stuff'. It's about 89p in the cheaper shops and lasts a while. That works well for ovens or things that need a bit more of a scrub. It's like Cif but cheaper.
Ahastyatom

Post by Ahastyatom »

Thanks for the info Lil and Dizzy. I'm going to add some to the shopping list and give it a go :D