Water

How are you preparing
Jamesey1981

Re: Water

Post by Jamesey1981 »

2 water butts or even more. You can set them up so they overflow into each other if you have the space.

I got mine subsidised by the local water company, have a look on the website for your one as that's where I found the link, they were pretty much half price, and you will probably find that your local council will subsidise a composter, mine cost me a tenner using that scheme.
Last edited by Jamesey1981 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Tomsky02 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:21 pm
nightowl wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:24 pm Good thing with bottled water is that the supermarkets' own brand stuff tends to be cheap as chips so it's easy to build up a store quite quickly.
£1.50 for 8 litres of own brand in the supermarket. Versus almost double that and a bit more for the convenience of smaller bottles. Will be back soon.

Do the kickboards under the kitchen units pull off? ;)
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
jansman

Post by jansman »

Of course,most households have empty pop bottles,plastic water bottles etc. Just clean them properly,and fill with tap water ahead of time.I *know* a lot of folks buy bottled water ,fair enough,individual choice and all that.I have always considered it one of the biggest marketing cons invented - I just wished I could have seen it's money- spinning potential back in the eighties! :lol:

Right now,shopping is somewhat restricted,and tap water is not. Just a thought for anyone anxious about water storage.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.