Does anyone have any particular routine when they go shopping at the moment?

How are you preparing
nightowl

Does anyone have any particular routine when they go shopping at the moment?

Post by nightowl »

Thinking things like masks, gloves, shopping at times when fewer people are around, touching stuff on shelves less than normal, contactless payment.
preppergb

Re: Does anyone have any particular routine when they go shopping at the moment?

Post by preppergb »

Lucky here, local Coronavirus community groups on Facebook atre recruiting shops and traders to deliver Fruit, Veg, Bread, Milk, Spuds etc to the doorstep even the local icecream vans are now bringing bread and milk to each street. And our local COOP is also delivering to homes in our village.
Yorkshire Andy

Re: Does anyone have any particular routine when they go shopping at the moment?

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

I'm wearing gloves (nitrile) so are many others... Been wearing a ffp3 facemask in bigger shops today there was a few wearing them in the queue to get in so I didn't stand out in the crowd
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

I've been self isolated for a week, my Father 2 weeks.

I have a weekly visit to my Dad to drop off a bag of shopping (tins and packets) brought 3 weeks ago.

Any veg is either tinned or frozen atm.

I only go out to get Prescriptions filled for him and me now
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
unsure

Post by unsure »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:28 pm I'm wearing gloves (nitrile) so are many others... Been wearing a ffp3 facemask in bigger shops today there was a few wearing them in the queue to get in so I didn't stand out in the crowd
all that andy has said , plus bin them at the door before i enter our home . clothes in the washing machine and a good shower .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .