So what have we learnt?

How are you preparing
Arzosah

Re: So what have we learnt?

Post by Arzosah »

itsybitsy wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:19 am I've also just eaten a bag of Jalepeno Cheese crisps for breakfast. Hotter than I'd anticipated. :shock:
I didn't expect to have a laugh in this thread :lol:

I haven't had any weird combinations yet, but I'm finding that storing upstairs the few snacks I'd bought has not been a good idea :twisted: they're nearly gone :twisted: Of course, I don't know who ate them :twisted: :lol:
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

itsybitsy wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:19 am I've also just eaten a bag of Jalepeno Cheese crisps for breakfast. Hotter than I'd anticipated. :shock:
Hope you panic bought loo roll the other week :tinfoil

Im doing nothing but eat at the moment too big bowl of cereal 2 cornflake buns and picking at the chocolate orange :roll:

Managed to I get my onion sets in yesterday down the allotment.

Waiting for the warm weekend and I'll get my first early spuds in

Seen a few funnies on Facebook like the one who admitted crying when the ring pull snapped off her last tin of beans and has no can opener :?
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Arzosah wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:23 am
I didn't expect to have a laugh in this thread :lol:

I haven't had any weird combinations yet, but I'm finding that storing upstairs the few snacks I'd bought has not been a good idea :twisted: they're nearly gone :twisted: Of course, I don't know who ate them :twisted: :lol:
Fiery - far too much for breakfast. The packet said 'good with beer', maybe I should have taken the advice as I believe Christmas rules currently apply to food and drink. :lol:
PreppingPingu

Post by PreppingPingu »

itsybitsy wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:57 am

Fiery - far too much for breakfast. The packet said 'good with beer', maybe I should have taken the advice as I believe Christmas rules currently apply to food and drink. :lol:
😂😂😂
"Today is the tomorrow that you worrried about yesterday" - unknown
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Red Dwarf
(Area 3)
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:25 am
Hope you panic bought loo roll the other week :tinfoil

Im doing nothing but eat at the moment too big bowl of cereal 2 cornflake buns and picking at the chocolate orange :roll:

Managed to I get my onion sets in yesterday down the allotment.

Waiting for the warm weekend and I'll get my first early spuds in

Seen a few funnies on Facebook like the one who admitted crying when the ring pull snapped off her last tin of beans and has no can opener :?
You can bash the lid in with a screwdriver. :mrgreen:
jansman

Post by jansman »

Mrs J just ate some crisps and bust a tooth.Thankfully there is no pain,but there is also no bloody dentist!!!!

What else have I learnt? You are on your own.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
PreppingPingu

Post by PreppingPingu »

jansman wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm Mrs J just ate some crisps and bust a tooth.Thankfully there is no pain,but there is also no bloody dentist!!!!

If you are near a Boots, they do sell temporary dental repair kits. Think I saw similar on sale in Sainsbury's a week or so ago. Not sure if that's of any use?
"Today is the tomorrow that you worrried about yesterday" - unknown
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Red Dwarf
(Area 3)
preppergb

Post by preppergb »

PreppingPingu wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:40 pm
jansman wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm Mrs J just ate some crisps and bust a tooth.Thankfully there is no pain,but there is also no bloody dentist!!!!

If you are near a Boots, they do sell temporary dental repair kits. Think I saw similar on sale in Sainsbury's a week or so ago. Not sure if that's of any use?
You can or could get them from E bay and amazon at one time.
jansman

Post by jansman »

Thanks folks. I actually have a repair kit in the apocalypse medical kit. See how she feel about it! Be last resort.

What on earth has it come to?
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Appin

Post by Appin »

I asked my dentist abou tthe temporary repair kits assuming she would be dismissive but she reckoned they were OK and tha the repairs last quite a while.