Brexit in October?

How are you preparing
Deeps

Re: Brexit in October?

Post by Deeps »

diamond lil wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:42 am Quote of the week from Twitter today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

At this rate, the food everyone has been stockpiling will be out of date by the time Brexit fecking happens
:lol:

That's a fair and humorous point.
preppergb

Post by preppergb »

We better stock up more because Boris's rehash is not even close to Brexit in my book. Besides even if Bojo gets his way I dont think is over by a long way, the Remainers will continue to obfuscate like mad, and apparently some remainers in CCHQ are already plotting to take us back in as soon as they getbrid of Boris as PM. I think there is a modest risk of some civil unrest that means we need to remain fully prepped.
jansman

Post by jansman »

Deeps wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 am
diamond lil wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:42 am Quote of the week from Twitter today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

At this rate, the food everyone has been stockpiling will be out of date by the time Brexit fecking happens
:lol:

That's a fair and humorous point.
Lovely! :lol: :lol:
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

But the delay does give us more panic buying time , every cloud and all that...
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

grenfell wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:43 am

But the delay does give us more panic buying time , every cloud and all that...
Yup, my Brexit inspired stash of parmesan is down to one and a bit blocks, I'll be adding to it. I know, I know, its frightfully middle class prepping but I'm at the fine tuning stage now I think. :D I'll be taking full advantage of the delay.
Arwen Thebard

Post by Arwen Thebard »

Should we now re title this thread to "Brexit in October..... 2020"
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Arwen Thebard wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:52 pm Should we now re title this thread to "Brexit in October..... 2020"
Or 'Brexit II, This time, its personal' :lol: