Keeping safe your supplies at home

How are you preparing
Arzosah

Re: Keeping safe your supplies at home

Post by Arzosah »

Thanks for that, I agree that if the release wasn't very far away, it could well be the same one - people say that even about spiders! Good to know that the experience may vary. And about the overall humanity as well, ie checking every day.
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

Part of me does think it's a shame to kill them , live and let live and all that. On the other hand i've seen and experienced the damage they can do and as it's practically impossible to completely seal the garage and keep them out i feel that trapping is the better option. I have mixed feelings with regards to poison.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

grenfell wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:35 am Part of me does think it's a shame to kill them , live and let live and all that.
Totally; but then you see squirrels causing fires when they chew through wiring, and bees causing damp when they go through mortar and nest in cavity wall insulation ... stuff like that keeps on happening, sadly. And I have really mixed feelings about poison myself :(
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Last Friday went to the coup to shut up was a rat half in the coup hanging out the rat bait box (I put them out due to plot holder next door saying she'd seen rats about in her coup....

Little bugger had built a nest within the locked bait box...

Nitrile gloves sealed in a bag and in the bin ...
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

Another mouse this morning., I'm beginning to think i'm emptying the field behind me...