How are you preparing
diamond lil

Re: Calor Gas?

Post by diamond lil »

O fabulous. Yet another thing that might be messed up for a bit. :evil:
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

jansman wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:25 am I have had a good scout round,but there is no definitive answer.Until now.25% made here,75% Europe...

http://www.calorgas.ie/about/what-is-lpg/

The more I look into where everything comes from,the more concerned I get.
I understand your concern mate, as we've discussed before, my personal view is that longer term things will settle down (maybe not to where we are now, companies are very good at bumping prices up at any excuse :evil: ). Its in the short term that tariffs will be going up an supply & demand will have an affect also, for a lot of it we can prep to hopefully keep us going until the dust settles.

Lil, it might be worth ordering 2 bottles or another one early if you've still got plenty for now. Its not like it will go off. ;)
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

I def think prices will go up, they did when we went decimal. People rounded every single item up and blamed the change to decimal. This will happen again. I could maybe get an extra cylinder Deeps yes.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

diamond lil wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:47 pm I def think prices will go up, they did when we went decimal. People rounded every single item up and blamed the change to decimal. This will happen again. I could maybe get an extra cylinder Deeps yes.
Having spoke to Europeans who went Euro, the same thing seemed to happen everywhere, prices just nudged up. My only point of reference was losing the half pence. I do mind my folks saying everything went up. It seems to be the way of things, I'll be shocked and amazed if Brexit is any different.