S.O. on board :-)

How are you preparing
Arzosah

Re: S.O. on board :-)

Post by Arzosah »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:38 pm There is an interesting line in paracord lingerie itsy! :shock: best get knitting :lol:
I beg your pardon? :D :D :D

Of course, I had to google it. Ended up at a reddit thread for bdsm, and, um, decided not to go any further :lol: But it did mention using macrame patterns :lol: which is quite a good idea :lol:
ForgeCorvus

Re: S.O. on board :-)

Post by ForgeCorvus »

jansman wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:28 am

Moving on,we have had the notorious Doomsday Preppers US/UK and we are back to square one! So the term ' Prepper' is now synonymous with ' Whacko ' in most folks' minds.No wonder partners are wary!
I don't know about all you Survivalprepperists :lol: , but I call myself "an overgrown boyscout".That seems to say I'm the bloke with a penknife, a ball of string and 10p for the phonebox*..... Not the camoclad wacko with a dozen guns and a bunker full of MRE's :oops:

*although its been a long time since you could make a call with just one 10p
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar