WW3 - logic

How are you preparing
sniper 55

Re: WW3 - logic

Post by sniper 55 »

ForgeCorvus wrote:
Arzosah wrote:
ForgeCorvus wrote:I'd rather Live then Survive, my plans are all based on this........ That said I don't think its likely to ever get bad enough that I'll need to stock up on 'Easy Red' for a personal exit strategy (PES if you fancy a new acronym)
What's Easy Red, please?

And I was going to ask what PES was and then I re-read what you'd written :lol:
Its from a book ("Godwhale" by TJ Bass) its used for auto-euthanasia in a dystopian world...... It was probably a bit obscure :oops:

No vaguely sane person is going to go lobbing nukes about, I'm more worried about zealots making Dirty-bombs...... And thats fairly unlikely
Sadly sanity isn't a requirment to enter politics or become a nations leader. Theres a few that come to mind who are clearly not the full shilling as we say here. Are they barking enough to start a nuclear war? Who knows, trouble is once one country starts lobbing them about other will naturally retaliate, then it's a bad day out for us all.
jansman

Post by jansman »

As I said elsewhere,let's stay calm,and wait and see
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Scottish-prepper

Post by Scottish-prepper »

I’d imagine ww3 will include at least one nuclear detonation. Probably not early on but eventually. I don’t think it will lead to the extermination of mankind worldwide though.