Prepper behaviour vindicated

How are you preparing
peejay

Re: Prepper behaviour vindicated

Post by peejay »

I thought about keeping hold of an old fabric conditioner bottle for "emergency" use in the car, good size opening, decent size bottle, screw lid, fits all the criteria :)

I bought the other half a shewee for a laugh a while back & must say it came in handy at least once!
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Reminds me of outdoor, night time celebrations around the Millenium - 100,000 people on Brighton beach, and though there were lots of drinks for sale, there was no pretence at providing toilets. A group of 10 of us took matters into our own hands: the one taking a pee squatted next to one of the groynes (no sniggering at the name, please :mrgreen: ) and the rest faced outwards in a semicircle, protecting modesty and also against drunken trips ... there may have been shouts of "girl power" once the last one had done their thing :oops: don't blame me, it was a different time :lol:
farnet

Post by farnet »

I always carry a twin pack of urine crystals (unisex, designed for this exact use) in the car and a pack in the boot, never tried them yet but they are meant to actually be reusable if you don't completely fill it up the first time.
Area 6 bordering to area 8

'Time is a poison - too much of it and you die'