Learning Tradeable Skills

How are you preparing
IL Professore

Re: Learning Tradeable Skills

Post by IL Professore »

Well, good relationships are the key as has been mentioned here. As far as my skills go..... I can repair electricals and electronics to component level. I am quite handy with mechanicals pre 1990...

I am a former Naval Officer, with communication and weapons training. So I have a variety of skills from that part of my life. I am a former St. John Ambulance member so first aid is covered. Sewing skills are ok, and I have a hand operated sewing machine.

I am still working on my blacksmithing skills.... I need to get my forge hotter though.

I am currently working on a house extension, so my building skills are ok as well.....

I have tried to be as flexible as possible and am also building my reserves of tools and stores of long term food.

I can simply try to be flexible.
Deeps

Re: Learning Tradeable Skills

Post by Deeps »

IL Professore wrote:Well, good relationships are the key as has been mentioned here. As far as my skills go..... I can repair electricals and electronics to component level. I am quite handy with mechanicals pre 1990...

I am a former Naval Officer, with communication and weapons training. So I have a variety of skills from that part of my life. I am a former St. John Ambulance member so first aid is covered. Sewing skills are ok, and I have a hand operated sewing machine.

I am still working on my blacksmithing skills.... I need to get my forge hotter though.

I am currently working on a house extension, so my building skills are ok as well.....

I have tried to be as flexible as possible and am also building my reserves of tools and stores of long term food.

I can simply try to be flexible.
:lol: Just because they give you boys a sword to wave around on divisions doesn't count as weapons training and detailing the bunting off to hoist a BRAVO ZULU doesn't count as comms. ;)
There's a few ex matelots on here mate, how long you been outside ?