Any Preppers in London?

How are you preparing
Brambles

Re: Any Preppers in London?

Post by Brambles »

Alloneword wrote:
Brambles wrote:first one was when some inconsiderate nincompoop decided to end it all under a train in Hassocks while I was waiting at East Croyden.
Don't want to get too heavey here but if were refering to "inconsiderate nincompoop" being so because it made you late then i'm sorry but your the inconsiderate nincompoop, if however your refering to the jumper being an inconsiderate nincompoop then i'd agree as it's the driver that has to suffer the lifelong guilt and some of them are never able to work again in their life.

All1
You call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better :lol: The jumper made me late and left the poor driver with a memory few would want to live with, that taken into consideration I thought I was being kind. :roll:

Anyhoo, on with the thread...nothing to see here.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
Alloneword

Post by Alloneword »

jansman wrote:
Alloneword wrote:
Brambles wrote:first one was when some inconsiderate nincompoop decided to end it all under a train in Hassocks while I was waiting at East Croyden.
Don't want to get too heavey here but if were refering to "inconsiderate nincompoop" being so because it made you late then i'm sorry but your the inconsiderate nincompoop, if however your refering to the jumper being an inconsiderate nincompoop then i'd agree as it's the driver that has to suffer the lifelong guilt and some of them are never able to work again in their life.

All1
No personal 'remarks' please.
Ban me if it helps
Please bear in mind i am prepping for the River Thames to flood and how i can get to safe ground, I'm not worried about the end of the world..... I'll die with the other Minions.
I can't trust Govt or local Council to help me so i have to help myself.
jansman

Post by jansman »

All1[/quote]
No personal 'remarks' please.[/quote]
Ban me if it helps[/quote]
In these circumstances, a person generally apologises and moves on.

If you don't want to do that,you do not have to come here.Your choice.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

jansman wrote:All1
No personal 'remarks' please.[/quote]
Ban me if it helps[/quote]
In these circumstances, a person generally apologises and moves on.

If you don't want to do that,you do not have to come here.Your choice.[/quote]

I don't expect an apology, I've learned on here folks with an opinion and no sense of humour are above apologies. Manners matter for naught these days eh?
All1Out of consideration of other members, if you wish to discuss this further, please use the PM facility.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Dear oh dear, at the risk of pouring fuel on the fire, I've always thought throwing yourself under a train is a very selfish way to go. Nincompoop, maybe, ARSEHOLE, definitely.

I know we live in a world where its important to be the most sensitive and caring soul in the group but other opinions are also available. Humour comes in all shapes and sizes, even gallows shaped.
Alloneword

Post by Alloneword »

Deeps wrote:Dear oh dear, at the risk of pouring fuel on the fire, I've always thought throwing yourself under a train is a very selfish way to go. Nincompoop, maybe, ARSEHOLE, definitely.

I know we live in a world where its important to be the most sensitive and caring soul in the group but other opinions are also available. Humour comes in all shapes and sizes, even gallows shaped.
Agreed, that is why i have chosen not to use the train method, there are options open to me.Edited by moderator
No i won't say sorry, deciding to take you own life is not easy and people make comments like that don't have an ounce of common sense, as i say if you wish to ban me then that is cool, if you don't then that is cool as well, look at my past on here if you don't think i add anything then get rid i'm happy with both, anyway.

Happy Easter to you all

All1
Please bear in mind i am prepping for the River Thames to flood and how i can get to safe ground, I'm not worried about the end of the world..... I'll die with the other Minions.
I can't trust Govt or local Council to help me so i have to help myself.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

Well, now you've had your twopenny'worth and successfully driven the thread off the original OP. I believe it's time to lock this thread and move on.
jansman

Post by jansman »

OK then No sorry,then your wish is granted.BANNED.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.