Telling the other half you're a prepper

How are you preparing
Deeps

Re: Telling the other half you're a prepper

Post by Deeps »

jansman wrote:I have been running our stores down ; hard.We needed to use stuff up.Yesterday Mrs J remarked that "We are a bit low on x,y and z." She IS on board- we have both been poor! When we feel so,we will go and swag up.
This is it, if you're needing to dip in then dip in to your stores, if you don't then fine. I've not been replenishing my wine as much as we've been a bit skint (First world problem I know) so I've been dipping into my vino. Its an easy fix when we're skint and why we store what we eat (and drink, hic :D ) I'll slowly build it back up and its not like I'm running low..... yet. Its better to have the stash to run down though.
Scanny

Post by Scanny »

Mines a Bit the other way, my other half don't do things by half,

when we go shopping if its on offer - she Buy, Buy Buy ....Buys...even if we dont need it :lol:

I deal the otherside,she deals with the food side and rotates it ( loves it satisfies her OCD I think, all in rows in date order, newest stuff at the back)

Regards To All
yorkshirewolf

Post by yorkshirewolf »

Well i found today that i'm definitely doing something right!

Wife 'misplaced' her keys (men 'lose' things women 'misplace' things!) and after the initial panic and her saying 'but everything is on those keys!' it turned out they were in a hidden pocket in her bag :lol:

Still, when she found them i had to take a pic for the forum, of a preppers wifes keys, they include:

A small swiss army knife (blade, tweezers, scissors, toothpick, file)
Micro led torch
Emergency cash container
Emergency ThinOptics glasses

Oh and keys...
20170830_094638.jpg
I am a happy and proud prepper today! :D
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

yorkshirewolf wrote:Well i found today that i'm definitely doing something right!

Wife 'misplaced' her keys (men 'lose' things women 'misplace' things!) and after the initial panic and her saying 'but everything is on those keys!' it turned out they were in a hidden pocket in her bag :lol:

Still, when she found them i had to take a pic for the forum, of a preppers wifes keys, they include:

A small swiss army knife (blade, tweezers, scissors, toothpick, file)
Micro led torch
Emergency cash container
Emergency ThinOptics glasses

Oh and keys...
20170830_094638.jpg
I am a happy and proud prepper today! :D
Those ThinOptics are a new one on me, I normally have a cheap pair of reading glasses in my pocket and for most things I'm fine but was in the bookies the other day without a pair and with the best will in the world there was no chance I could read the football accumulators. Had to get Her Maj to tell me them, these look ideal. Cheers and well done on getting the missus 'tooled up', mine has a small SAK and a maglite solitaire altough she doesn't always have them on her. Going in the right direction though.