Giving up smoking.

How are you preparing
PreparedKent

Re: Giving up smoking.

Post by PreparedKent »

Good luck and good on you for taking the first step.

I've tried everything to give up but what motivated me most was developing asthma.... I now snus, little pouch of mint flavoured tobacco goes under the lip. 18mg nicotine per gram. No cigarette cravings ever!!

I'm 30 days in and feeling better than ever

You should definitely give it a go www.odenssnus.com I usually have extra stark. Look up Wikipedia for snus if you want to find out more.
Jamesey1981

Post by Jamesey1981 »

Thanks for the support everyone.
Seem to be doing ok, I did cheat a couple of times, but most of the time I'm alright and I'm over two weeks now and it's starting to get easier, I'm eating a hell of a lot though, always have liked to eat, and am lucky enough that I can pretty much eat what I want without putting on weight, I'm pretty sure I am putting some on though, so now the second battle starts, healthy snacks and out on the bike for me I think, would much rather keep weight off than pile it on then try and lose it!
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
MissAnpassad

Post by MissAnpassad »

PreparedKent wrote:Good luck and good on you for taking the first step.

I've tried everything to give up but what motivated me most was developing asthma.... I now snus, little pouch of mint flavoured tobacco goes under the lip. 18mg nicotine per gram. No cigarette cravings ever!!

I'm 30 days in and feeling better than ever

You should definitely give it a go http://www.odenssnus.com I usually have extra stark. Look up Wikipedia for snus if you want to find out more.
But it´s harder to give up snus than smoking. So you are not exactly doing yourself a favor.
PreparedKent

Post by PreparedKent »

I will take that on board but I actually enjoy snus and have no want to rid nicotine from my life just the carcinogenic smoke :)