the 23rd of June in the uk

How are you preparing
bettersafethansorry

Re: the 23rd of June in the uk

Post by bettersafethansorry »

Sorry but i really dont think the goverment are just going to drop everything in place for benefits ect it just means we have more controll of chancge moving forward and in 2 years when things eventually do start to change nobody know the financial impact it could mean without bailouts and membership fee's there is more money for the people in this country that actually need it.

It is really too early doors to be all doom and gloom.
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.
- Sir Winston Churchill
dangerman

Post by dangerman »

Yes, we're all doomed. Ah well. At least Scotland and Ireland might make a sensible 'leave the UK' vote this time. And then let's all move to Scotland!

Tell you what, once the right wingers get a firmer hold on the benefits system and remove the human rights act there won't be much going on for the working classes in England. Crime is about to see a massive rise I reckon. Time to fortify your homes?
I love motorcycles like a fat guy loves cake. I also love cake.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

dangerman wrote:Yes, we're all doomed. Ah well. At least Scotland and Ireland might make a sensible 'leave the UK' vote this time. And then let's all move to Scotland!

Tell you what, once the right wingers get a firmer hold on the benefits system and remove the human rights act there won't be much going on for the working classes in England. Crime is about to see a massive rise I reckon. Time to fortify your homes?
Ooft, by the sounds of it us 'sweaties' will be having to fortify our houses to stop all the English fleeing oppression. :lol:

Jamie, I'll toss you for it to see who organises the militia. :P
womble

Post by womble »

bettersafethansorry wrote:Sorry but i really dont think the goverment are just going to drop everything in place for benefits ect it just means we have more controll of chancge moving forward and in 2 years when things eventually do start to change nobody know the financial impact it could mean without bailouts and membership fee's there is more money for the people in this country that actually need it.

It is really too early doors to be all doom and gloom.
Except that Farrago has already admitted they [strike]"got their sums wrong"[/strike] LIED about how much quitting the EU would "save" us (and a small slic of which could, just maybe, if they didn't find some way to give it to the rich, be spent on the NHS, if we were very very good).
poppypiesdad

Post by poppypiesdad »

Deeps wrote:
dangerman wrote:Yes, we're all doomed. Ah well. At least Scotland and Ireland might make a sensible 'leave the UK' vote this time. And then let's all move to Scotland!

Ooft, by the sounds of it us 'sweaties' will be having to fortify our houses to stop all the English fleeing oppression. :lol:

You sort the waterboys
I'll do the land boys

And the air force can make us tea :lol:
Be Prepared.
Plan like its the last loaf on the shop shelves.
Plan like its the last beer in the fridge.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

poppypiesdad wrote:
Deeps wrote:

You sort the waterboys
I'll do the land boys

And the air force can make us tea :lol:
Sounds like a plan, we'll have to make our own wets at the weekend though, the RAF don't do weekends. :lol:
nickdutch

Post by nickdutch »

are we gonna change the name of the website in 2 years to "www.expat-teadrinkers.eu" then cos none of us will be in the "uk" anymore?
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
PreppingPingu

Post by PreppingPingu »

nickdutch wrote:are we gonna change the name of the website in 2 years to "www.expat-teadrinkers.eu" then cos none of us will be in the "uk" anymore?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today is the tomorrow that you worrried about yesterday" - unknown
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Red Dwarf
(Area 3)
dangerman

Post by dangerman »

@nickdutch... That's the best forum name I've ever seen! Should be whiskey drinkers though for me.
I love motorcycles like a fat guy loves cake. I also love cake.