Most likely to happen here?

How are you preparing
SW_pheonix

Re: Most likely to happen here?

Post by SW_pheonix »

You have taken it in the wrong context im not slagging off any group. I see the problem the same way as any other. For example like a volcano. You know it will happen and will cause numerous other problems when it blows. So I will always have an ear to the ground listening for teltail rumbing. That doesn't mean I am Volcanophobic, just that I understand the threat and know what to look out for. Also that how you prep sometime depend as much on who as on what.
If civil unrest is the problem, then knowing who to run from and why is essential.

I try to prep for every eventuality. I just see Islam as the biggest threat currently. That may change next week.
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Agreed CC. I don't feel comfortable at all with singling out any one group because of race or religion. Not relevant on this forum so please let's stay clear of this stuff. You had a lot of interesting info Pheonix, so carry on with that real prepping stuff please ;)
SW_pheonix

Post by SW_pheonix »

I fear my view has been taken in the wrong light. And apologies if it offended , but Political correct is an enemy of prepping and this wasn't an attack on a race or religion. They are most relevant by virtue of the geographic region they come from and the related oil which impacts upon everything.

I will try to avoid any such posts in the future. 8-)
Carrot Cruncher

Post by Carrot Cruncher »

Cheers SW

No one wants to politically correct or anything ( i detest all the pc crap) but we have been down this route before and it just leads to arguments etc and gets in the way of discussing prepping
SW_pheonix

Post by SW_pheonix »

No it doesn't ;)
Carrot Cruncher

Post by Carrot Cruncher »

:lol: