Motorcycle BOV

How are you preparing
Alloneword

Re: Motorcycle BOV

Post by Alloneword »

I rode one for 2 years i know what they can do and what they can't sure you can bung tons on it but it's only a 90cc striped naked i had issues doing anything decent on it but if you have 20 years to spend i guess you could do a London to Brighton if your lucky, as a BOV i'll pass thanks
Please bear in mind i am prepping for the River Thames to flood and how i can get to safe ground, I'm not worried about the end of the world..... I'll die with the other Minions.
I can't trust Govt or local Council to help me so i have to help myself.
preparedsurrey

Post by preparedsurrey »

That lots not going to weigh more than a passenger and they'll drag one of those about ok. A mate used to courier part time when he was 16 on his moped, he used to do between 80 and 150 miles every night at a top speed on the flat of 35 and 19 uphill
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns....
Alloneword

Post by Alloneword »

preparedsurrey wrote:That lots not going to weigh more than a passenger and they'll drag one of those about ok. A mate used to courier part time when he was 16 on his moped, he used to do between 80 and 150 miles every night at a top speed on the flat of 35 and 19 uphill
C90 or my ST1300 let me think in my case ST13 wins but if your a dude on your own and lives 2 miles from woods then good on ya, but i know what i would prefer
Please bear in mind i am prepping for the River Thames to flood and how i can get to safe ground, I'm not worried about the end of the world..... I'll die with the other Minions.
dangerman

Post by dangerman »

I had an ST1300. Hated it. Hated the power delivery, the handling, the 'comfort'. It even got too hot on my legs so my shins burned in winter while my thighs froze.

I'd have a C90 - man's bike that.
I love motorcycles like a fat guy loves cake. I also love cake.
Alloneword

Post by Alloneword »

dangerman wrote:I had an ST1300. Hated it. Hated the power delivery, the handling, the 'comfort'. It even got too hot on my legs so my shins burned in winter while my thighs froze.

I'd have a C90 - man's bike that.
You don't buy a ST1300 for comfort that is for sure, legs yea your right great in winter from when i have rode it bt summer is a nightmare you need to sit on it like your billy big bollox to keep cool, but you have to bear in mind "Why i bought it" load lugger there is nothing to beat it in my price range sure if i had more mney i'd look at a GS or something on those lines, but unless you loadsamoney himself we all have budgets to keep to, i know i do.

All1